Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is this thing on?


So, after much thought, inspiration, and hesitation, I finally decided that it was time to blog my own way into the in-crowd. No, this isn't going to be some wordy, profound, cathartic, self-indulgent record of emotions. As ridiculous as it sounds, I like pretty pictures, and this blog will be mostly about sharing my love of all things visually pleasing. More specifically, I might be talking about:

-my obsession with London and all things English
-my love of shopping (and all the cool things I find)
-my love of art in all its myriad of forms(fashion form, photography form, paper form, painting form, jewelry form, home decorating form, etc)
-my family (again, not too much wordiness)
-my kitties
-my boyfriend, Erik (see above comment)

So let's get the blog started...

(photo by getty images)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home