Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I like big hats and I cannot lie...


I know Erik's not the only one who will think I'm nuts after this post, but I love big hats. Not just any; cool-looking hats, mind you. I love how their still worn to church and weddings in England. I want a big-hat requirement for the women at my wedding. How freaking fashionable would that be? Anyhoo, Kate Middleton wears some great hats. I have been mature enough to temporarily push aside my feelings of jealousy and hatred (Prince William was so mine) in order to admire her awesome fashion sense (or the awesome fashion sense of her stylist...whatever).

Update: My friend, Allie, likes big hats, too! We decided to go to the Kentucky Derby. Ok, not for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home