Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Abaeté for less!


Word of warning: I tend to talk a lot about clothes I will never be able to afford, but love to look at. Like, say, Abaeté, whose spring/summer '06 collection was full of wispy, seafoamy, summery goodness. So when I heard that they were collaborating with Payless ShoeSource to design a line of decently-priced-but-runway-worthy shoes for the fall, I was quite pleased. Whoever started this designer/cheap retailer collaboration trend is genius! (Luella for Target, anyone?) Btw, this was one of my favorites from Abaeté spring/summer show; I love the blues and greens! Joy over at Oh, Joy! recently highlighted some of her favorites as well.






(image from abaete.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home