Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Friday, April 13, 2007

Bad Frosting


So, I made these cupcakes today (not the ones in the picture; I just thought it was pretty). I don't remember ever using chocolate frosting from a can, but the vanilla and lemon taste great, so why not the chocolate, right? WRONG. Oh so very wrong. Note to self and others: do NOT under ANY circumstances use Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Chocolate Fudge frosting. It tastes like the most synthetic chocolate flavored thing you've ever had (similar to Jello pudding). I know what you're thinking...who uses chocolate frosting from a can? Well I wanted to save some time, so sue me. I was still under the very naïve impression that they flavored this stuff with real chocolate. And why shouldn't they? It's not difficult or expensive to obtain. Hell, they could've flavored it with Hershey's and it would've tasted better (apologies to Hershey's fans). So anyway, I want everyone to reap the benefits of this lesson I've learned and take my advice so it doesn't happen to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home