Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Coco Ribbon times 2


Yay! I wrote to the fabulous Holly of decor8 to tell her about my fave London boutique, Coco Ribbon, which was not on her shopping guide, and she posted on it! Yay! I got a nod from Holly! Anyhoo, was kind of in a Coco Ribbon mood, so I thought I'd post this silk jewelry roll that was new on their website. I couldn't get the colors quite right, but it's supposed to be mint green and chocolate brown. Yummy!

image from coco ribbon

1 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger caroline duke said…

    i got super excited when i saw that site on decor8... tons of good stuff.

    thanks for making it known to all of us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home