Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tea time!

In England, tea was at 11am and 3pm every day. I wasn't partial to tea before going, but it turned out to be okay-tasting. Which is a good thing, because my parents gave me this super cute tea set from Rosanna for my birthday last spring. I love the colors, the variety of shapes, and how it's both modern-looking and old-fashioned (Rosanna seems to do that very well). This set is called "Tea's Me", but I also really like the "Playing House" collection (among other things) which consists of baking dishes, mixing bowls, and cakestands (seen below).



images from Rosanna

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Miss Beaux said…

    Rosanna has a killer warehouse sale here in Seattle. I can't wait to stock up!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I'm so jealous! You people in Seattle have all the best stores!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger LittleDoodles said…

    The colours are so pretty, they're like cupcake icing colours...perfect!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home