Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Post for 7/20/06


We started today by going to Buckingham Palace. It was MUCH cooler, and we sat under a tree in Green Park for awhile. About 30 minutes into the changing of the guard, Meredith's bored whining peaked and we decided to leave. I was not happy about this, but we went to Westminster Abbey next, so that was ok. We had excellent fish'n'chips at this adorable pub called The Nag's Head, but unfortunately had to head home soon after this. I wasn't keeping a close enough eye on Meredith, and she had a Bacardi Breezer on an empty stomach. I made her sleep it off before we went out in public again. This is a pic of her and me (yes, "me", not "I") in front of the gardens at Buckingham. Notice how blindingly, unearthly white I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home