Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Post for 7/17/06


My silly sister, Meredith, arrived yesterday in all her hipster glory. Today, we went to the Tower of London and the London Dungeon. It was sunny, but HOT, and one of the beefeaters told me to "go put on some sunscreen". I love it when people assume that I am unaware that I am in danger of getting sunburned. Oh really, I have fair skin? Wow, I never knew.... I wonder when that happened. Anyhoo, we went to Covent Garden for dinner and ran into Collin, which was kind of crazy. We found this really good restaurant called Maxwell's, and Meredith had her first drink!! In a restaurant, that is. It was called an Absolut Woo-Woo. I think they must get plastered to come up with these stupid names. Here's a pic of Mere at the Tower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home