Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Post for 7/10/06


No post for 7/9 because I didn't do anything of interest that day. This evening I wandered around Notting Hill. Hugh Grant hadn't shown up at my door yet, so I thought that maybe he didn't know where I was staying. The polite thing to do was to track him down and let him know. Unfortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. I did, however, find this awesome little boutique called Coco Ribbon. It was so full of beautiful things that it was overwhelming (actually, Maggie, it was identical to the store we found in Waupaca). Most of the beautiful things were $5,000 Collette Dinnigan dresses, but it's still fun to look. There were a lot of non-clothing items in there that I could afford, though, so I wasn't too horribly out of my element (trust me; I know exactly which stores I should not be entering). I went in some other cute shops, but this was definitely the find of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home