Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Post for 7/19/06


So, when did it start getting so obscenely hot in England? Or is this just in honor of my visit? Lucky me. Mere and I spent most of today brain-storming places that would be air-conditioned. We couldn't come up with anything. We're thinking of leaving notes in places we visit saying "tip from the tourists: get some air-conditioning". Finally around 7pm we dragged ourselves over to Parliament and sat in on the House of Lords. Not as entertaining this time, but I think Meredith was excited to be there. After that, we had dinner at this cute place called Cucino's, and walked along the bank. It is SO much nicer without that nasty sun out! Here's a pic of us at Parliament (note the "no photography" sign above my head).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home