Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tiffany faves












Ok, I haven't exactly figured out how to place these pictures exactly where I want them, but this is a start. These are some of my favorite pieces from Tiffany.......left is from the Cushion Collection, above right is from 1837 Collection, and below right is by Elsa Peretti for Tiffany. I love clean fluid shapes (Elsa Peretti does "fluid" like no other), and the 1837 stuff is so classic, simple, and cute.


images courtesy of tiffany.com

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what the hell are you doing posting jewelry at 0204 in the morning? hee hee

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    haha...it was actually 8:04pm...my computer was still on London time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home