Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

All Hail King Ralph


It never fails....Ralph Lauren always floors me with his designs. You think he can't possibly get any classier or more elegant, and then he comes out with more magnificent clothes. Both his Collection and Blue Label are breathtaking this fall. The motif for the Collection is Scottish Highlands, which is full of refined olive green plaids, fitted jackets, and wool skirts. This outfit shown at left is Blue Label, and is my absolute favorite! I LOVE herringbone jackets over any kind of sporty polo-type shirt, and this jockey dress is perfect. The belt and boots are perfect too! I don't know what else to say about this...I am speechless.






photo courtesy of polo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home