Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Art and Francophilia


Parisian patisserie, Ladurée, has come out with a travel journal that is beautifully illustrated with watercolors by (according to their website) "Elsie". Does anyone know who Elsie is? I've been trying to find out on the web, since I'm sure we'll never see this book in the U.S., and I'd be very interested in seeing some of her (or his I guess) other work. This is taking me back to the "who illustrated the Anthropologie catalogue?" mystery that was puzzling everyone last spring. So anyway, if anyone is passing through Paris anytime soon, want to pick one of these babies up for me? Merci beaucoup!

image from Ladurée

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home