Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Class Action


Ok, this has nothing to do with my blog, but I have to insist that EVERYONE read Class Action by Clara Bingham and Laura Leedy Gansler. It's the book that the movie "North Country" was based on, though I'm hesitant to mention that since the film was so incredibly different from the actual events. The scope was SO much larger in reality, and it's just insane how much and how long these women suffered just so we could have a safer workplace. I wish I could force-feed this book to everyone just so we can start to appreciate it. It is extremely well-written and the story is just unbelievable.

image from Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home