Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Concert Attire


Yeah, I've been neglecting the blog. Trips to various cabins get in the way. Anyhoo, started symphony chorus rehearsals last week, and the big news is that the women get new dresses! That's right, no more custom couture for us; this time we are actually ordering. These would be MY choices (both Jessica McClintock), but of course I get voted down because I'm the youngest, and because no one else wants any part of their arms and/or chest showing. *sigh* We'll probably be ordering from that godawful Stage Accents catalogue. So, anyway, when I'm a big soloist at Carnegie Hall (ha ha), THIS is what I will be wearing.

images from Jessica McClintock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home