Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sienna in Marchesa


All things considered, I think Sienna Miller could be wearing a Hefty bag and still manage to make it look fashionable. I don't necessarily agree with all of her fashion choices, but because they're on her, they still look great. However, THIS is, in my opinion, her most stunning look. I love how soft the fabric on the Marchesa dress looks, and I love how everything looks balanced...hair is up, long earrings, short dress, really high heels. Even the color is balanced...light hair, black earrings, light dress, black heels. Needless to say, you'd have to have really great legs to wear this. And even though I think this dress is a work of art on its own, I do think Sienna maximized its potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home