Art & Anglophilia

Nothing weighty here...just the musings of a girl trying to find the art in the ordinary

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mini-Kiwi


I was just noticing how odd it was that I jumped from clothing to onions in two posts. Oh well....good design is everywhere and can inspire anything. So onto a COMPLETELY unrelated topic...the mini-kiwi. It's grape-sized and hairless (which eliminates the slimy peeling process), but tastes exactly the same as the regular-sized kiwi, and I am soooo excited that I am hearing more about them becoming mainstream! I haven't actually had one, but I'm dying to try them. I LOVE kiwi, but get so annoyed with the peeling thing that I hardly ever eat them. This presents tons of new possibilities...salads, sundaes, snacks (I do like alliteration). Anyone in Omaha know how to track them down?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home